Hotmail, HTML issues & subscriber pro

Discussion related to NP Subscriber Pro.

Hotmail, HTML issues & subscriber pro

Postby james@davidboone.net » Thu Sep 20, 2007 5:16 pm

Has anyone else been having issues with hyperlinks sent from subscriber pro? I've consistently noticed that I have to put two spaces after each "=" in my html code in order for the proceeding code to register properly on a few mail servers (smartermail, yahoo, hotmail, etc...) I think I can circumnavigate that, but now there's a new issue.
Hotmail went 100% active on their new windows live format, and that's really screwing up any html message with hyperlinks being sent from subscriber pro to any hotmail acount. I've been in touch with their tech support, and still working it from that angle, but wanted to know if anyone else has been having the same issues.
Thanks!
~James
james@davidboone.net

Postby Admin-BS » Thu Sep 20, 2007 6:54 pm

Hmm... Unfortunately I really don't know what could be causing that. Really sorry I can't be more helpful at the moment. :(
Admin-BS
Site Admin

plain text issues

Postby james@davidboone.net » Fri Sep 21, 2007 10:40 pm

Since I haven't figured out the html issues yet, I'm trying to send out my messages in plain text format - problem is that all apostrophies and quotation punctuation is getting coded improperly. This is happening on every mail platform I've used to read the message. Any ideas?

A dash - looks like this –
A quote " " looks like this: “ and â€
james@davidboone.net

Return to Subscriber Pro