Problem sending HTML message! Please help :(

Discussion related to NP Subscriber Pro.

Problem sending HTML message! Please help :(

Postby pinkgrrl » Fri Feb 23, 2007 2:24 am

Hello there, I'm trying out this script and it seems to be awesome! But I'm finding a problem sending HTML messages. Not sure if I need to include tags like <HTML><HEAD><BODY>.
I tested both ways and none worked for me, I was trying to send an image (I inserted the full URL for this image), but all I got was the text in yellow color (it was supposed to be white) and no image at all :(
I really need the image to be sent, that's the most important thing on this newsletter... any ideas? :roll:
pinkgrrl

Postby Admin-BS » Fri Feb 23, 2007 9:41 am

Have you checked the HTML and Force HTML checkboxes at the bottom of the page when you go to send the message?
Admin-BS
Site Admin

Postby pinkgrrl » Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:17 pm

Thank you for your reply! :roll:
I did checked both... in another test, I checked only the first and in another, checked only the second box.. I tried everything but HTML function didn't work for me :cry:

The newsletter was sent but HTML was messy, with wrong colors for text and no image at all... :oops:
pinkgrrl

Postby Admin-BS » Fri Feb 23, 2007 4:43 pm

There have been some reports of people having problems sending HTML messages, and the cause hasn't really been identified. I would say to make sure that you are including all of the tags (including <HTML> and <BODY>).

Sorry I can't be more of a help on this.
Admin-BS
Site Admin

Postby cornfellow » Fri Apr 27, 2007 12:43 pm

im having the same problem =(
and thats the only thing preventing me from using the script so far , otherwise it would be perfect
cornfellow

Return to Subscriber Pro